If you’ve been searching for a family dentist in Chico, you’ve probably noticed that you have plenty of options.
While this might seem overwhelming, it’s actually a good thing! This means you can find the perfect dentist to fit your needs.
But what should you be looking for in a dentist for the whole family?
Take a look through this checklist and note which details are important to you. We can let you know right now that South Chico Dental Care is a great place for you if you are looking for…
- A dentist who can treat the whole family – We provide outstanding care to all ages, from toddlers to seniors!
- A welcoming and inviting office – We keep your comfort as our highest priority. Our office is clean and attractive so you can feel right at home.
- Modern technology – We stay up to date with modern dental technology, which allows for more comfortable, more efficient, and more successful treatment.
- Comfortable amenities – Plenty of entertainment options are available in our lobby, including children’s toys and a Playstation 3, and we also provide soft pillows, warm blankets, and a TV in each treatment room. Child care services are right next door at KidsPark, so you can trust that your child is safe while you receive your dental care!
- A proactive approach – We believe in preventing problems before they start, whenever possible. In fact, preventive care is the foundation of our practice. In addition to thorough (but gentle) cleanings and comprehensive examinations, we can also discuss preventive options like fluoride, sealants, and mouth guards to help with grinding or protect your teeth during athletic activities.
- Esthetic restorations – Improving the health of your smile doesn’t have to mean compromising its appearance. We always keep esthetics in mind when we are designing custom restorations, from crowns to dental implants.
- A practice that is in-network with your insurance – We are in-network with many dental insurance plans. Please see our financial page for a full list.
- Financing options – If you need more extensive dental care, you might be worried about costs. We accept financing through CareCredit, a third-party health care financing provider.
Call to Get Started!
Getting started at South Chico Dental Care is simple. Just call our office at (530) 636-4943 or send us an email using our convenient online option.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!