Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
It’s normal to have questions about your health care. Here at South Chico Dental Care, we encourage and invite your questions. We want you to feel comfortable and confident in our care.
Some of our most commonly asked questions are listed here. If yours is not, please give us a call or email us on our contact page and we will be happy to make sure you get the answers you need!
- Do you treat children in your office?
- Why does my jaw hurt in the morning?
- Do you offer cosmetic dentistry?
- Am I too old for braces?
- What Insurance do you accept?
- Why do my gums bleed?
- Do you offer dental implant therapy?
- Do you offer molar root canal therapy?
- How often should I see the dentist?
- How often should my child see a dentist?
- What happens during a dental exam?